Wednesday, August 10, 2005

home: where my thoughts escape me...

This morning I rose at 4:45am to leave for the airport. Upon getting there I waited in line to pass through customs only to wait another hour or so to board, then two flights, combined with a layover in SF and almost 9 hours later, I made it back to Portland. Way too much tired time to sit and think about things. Things I can't be thinking about... I even began a letter that I probably will not even send. How lame is that? Very lame I'm afraid. Grrr, I struggle to admit it, but Gracie, I think you and Anna are right. I just need to come home. Need to busy myself with some good things and everything will be alright. How about dem apples? huh? Unfortunately I am getting sick of flying and packing and layovers... I suppose I can atleast look on the bright side, I probably won't be doing any flying for quite some time after this flight. Strange as it sounds, this is my first one-way ticket to Austin. I am not looking forward to saying good-bye again to the beloved ones here in Oregon, but though the ticket is one-way, I don't think I will be staying away for too long... maybe a year... maybe less. Who knows. He does. He always knows. Meanwhile I've just gotta get home. Home: where my thoughts escape me. Home: where the music's playing... Home: where my love life's waiting silently for me... well, it's not. But it's a good song anyways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home