Saturday, August 06, 2005

'tis the season

...to be running to hide in the women's restroom, apearantly, as I came across a young woman in my perusing of the blogosphere in that particular plight that most single gals find themselves at such events... I couldn't help but stop and share my stories... here's what I said:

Oh man, are you kiddin? I ham it up... even begin to bend my knees for a 'jump'-attempt and push my pretend sleeves up and make sure to give myself some good ol' fashioned elbow room... talk a lil' trash to the embarrassed female singletons lucky enough to be out there surrounding me... and THEN watch it fly past me into the arms of a girl way-to-young to qualify. WHY do they get to play anyways?! (when secretly all the 'qualified' are pleasantly relieved that the attention has finally be diverted from them to a cute 12-yr-old girl).

Actually I wanted to refer you to a secret weapon I have yet to use to ward off those pestering older folk trying to marry us off. Hope you will find it useful.

mlejane

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home