Saturday, August 06, 2005

go ahead, cramp my style

Why can't Aunt Flo just leave me alone!? Can't she see that I am on vacation? Dispite my efforts to lose her by taking off to a 'foreign' land, she's caught up with me. She's such a pain in the rass, maybe I can ditch her up here... they shouldn't have let her through customs that's for sure. She drives a mini-van with the license plate that reads..., so if you see it... make a run for it and call the pms-busters as they have been looking for her everywhere and never seem to get there in time before she runs off to invade another poor woman's life. They need to catch her and take a key and lock her up. I've had about all I can take of her.

(note to readers: I don't really have a relative named Aunt Flo, but all you female readers should know who or what I am talking about here).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home