Thursday, July 28, 2005

people pleaser

I think because of the way that my family is or has been, I rely too much on other people outside of my family for acceptance or as my world or something... and they all have their own agenda for me as well and well, I can't 'please' everyone, so I get stuck and frustrated with choices in my life. Woah, I've never really put it out in words like that before. Oh crapola, I am a people-pleaser. At some point I need to live my life for me... not for those around me. (well, I can't believe I am actually saying that either). Of course, what should really matter is whether or not if I and the Lord in my spirit is happy. The Lord certainly wasn't a crowd pleaser, and yet, some in the crowd were pleased by Him.

So therein lies the question, 'What makes you happy?"

3 Comments:

Blogger Grace S said...

1. Peach Frozen Yogurt
2. Bubbly Toes
3. Sugar
4. Coffee
5. Camping - We HAVE to go camping when you get it, it'll cure what ails you and fix me too!
6. Stars
7. Thunderstorms
8. Beaches and all that entails
9. and only giving nine reasons when everyone seems to be OBSESSED with having ten. HAH.

Thu Jul 28, 12:58:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Grace S said...

DOPE, I'm being forced to submit a tenth point, so much for my reason #9.

10. Warm, cozy fires. Both inside surrounded with fluffy pillows and a stack of good books and outside in lazy camping chairs. Or you can be like my little brother and light the bathroom linoleum (sp?) on fire.
11. Sunsets :-P

Thu Jul 28, 01:09:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Sam said...

My kiddos:

www.adoptingemma.blogspot.com
www.downwithgabe.blogspot.com

sam
www.trophyhusband.blogspot.com

Thu Jul 28, 06:19:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home