Thursday, July 28, 2005

Lord have mercy!

Well in a few weeks I will be moving into an apartment complex that I have just renamed asI... 'River Jokes.' Yes, because all the comments online about the management and residence is enough to nearly send me packing. Complete with sewage rats, pestering cockroaches, faulty AC/heat, creepy-easy break-ins, uncalled-for auto-towage... I should be in for a REAL treat. What could He possibly be preparing me for? I hate to speculate that one.

Not the most ideal of living situations. No, not by far. But it is going to have to do for atleast the next 5 months, because that's what's been provided. I think my fellow flatmates will be fun to live with... although I wasn't psyched about living with freshmen again. This one is 10 yrs. my junior, the sweetie(but whiner) that she is. Amen, Lord. Whatever.

1 Comments:

Blogger Grace S said...

You will be fine because you will be living by ME!!! And I will save you from the scary bums and you will save me from the nasty roaches and we will be TAN and BEAUTIFUL! I would like to see the inside though.

Thu Jul 28, 12:54:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home