Monday, January 21, 2008

2007 was a BIG YEAR

I would have to agree with Fishlamp when I look back on the year 2007. I too wanted to say that it was the most fabulous year yet, because about one-third the way through I met my dear sweet husband and we too got married at the close of the year, but instead I must admit "it was a very adult year." Events prior to meeting my husband were in truth very difficult but quite possibly very key in setting the tone on such an answer. And though there was our wedding a the close of the year there was also the laying-off of my job, so with two very big and new life changes to get accustomed to one can understand why I am both happy for the new year, and a bit off guard regarding it as well.

However with 2007 behind us, here's to all the wonderful things that 2008 will hold! For starters: My husband and I just celebrated our first month anniversary! :) Thanks hunny for the beautiful roses.


p.s. Fishlamp, I was super excited to hear that you and Shel got married. hurray!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home